If you are considering becoming a Rolfer™ you can explore your interest through two different types of pre-training workshops that are open to everyone and offered several times per year.
Exploring your interest in Rolfing® Structural Integration
The pre-training workshops are designed to offer interesting insights into the world of Rolfing® SI, working with fascia and orientation in gravity, while also teaching practical skills. There are two types of pre-training workshops offered that differ in duration and intensity:
- Orientation: a 15 hour, one weekend workshop.
- Spectrum Rolfing® : a 13 – 14 day workshop that is offered in both an intensive format (2 weeks) and a modular format (3 times 4 days over several months). See this page for more Information
Rolfing® Orientation Workshop: 15 hours, one weekend
This weekend pre-training workshop helps you determine whether the Rolfing® Training appeals to you. Experienced teachers provide you with an introduction to theory and practice. During practical demonstrations you can experience the effect of Rolfing® on your own body.
Topics in the Orientation Workshop:
- Historical background and development of Rolfing
- Connective tissue and gravity
- Structural body analysis
- Introduction to anatomy, palpation (examining the body through touch) and practice
- Basics of touch with practical exercises
- Gravity and movement
- Mini-Rolfing-session (Demo)
10.02.2018 — 11.02.2018
Rolfing® Orientation Spain / Sevilla Instructor: Fuensanta Munoz de la Cruz
Language: Spanish Location: Sevilla / Spain, Sevilla
17.02.2018 — 18.02.2018
Rolfing® Orientation Germany / Munich Instructor: Kathrin Grobelnik
Language: German Location: European Rolfing® Assocation e.V. (ERA) Training Center, Munich DE
24.02.2018 — 25.02.2018
Rolfing® Orientation Spain / Madrid Instructor: Fuensanta Munoz de la Cruz
Language: Spanish Location: Madrid / Spain, Madrid
To register, download the Orientation Registration form 2017-2018.