POSTPONED TO 14. – 21. April 2021
we will announce the new date and schedule as soon as possible
Growing · Deepening · Mastering the Art and Science of Rolfing®
The theme of the 2020 Biennial Meeting IN EVOLUTION is a reflection on the need to continue advancing our careers as Rolfers™, while deepening our mastery of the “art” and “science” of our profession.
How do we personally progress from beginner to Certified Advanced Rolfer™ to becoming true Masters of our Art? How does Rolfing® itself develop and advance in a changing world? How can we remain in good health throughout our careers? These are all important questions facing us as individuals and as a community.
We found many interesting teachers and speakers to guide us through these questions and present us with new ideas that can help us to deepen our work.
- Peter Schwind will kick off the conference showing us several adjustments that have been or should be made to the 10-sessions recipe since Ida Rolf created it.
- Michael Salveson who will offer content at a post-advanced level
- Kevin Frank who will talk about the fundamental concept of defining and assessing Integration
- Lael Keen who will open the topic of Breathing in new directions
- France Hatt-Arnold will shed new light on the 10-Series including new ways of testing by touch.
- Thomas Heinrich will bring us to the cutting edge between Rolfing® and psychology.
- Anne Koller-Wilmking will share with us her experience as Rolfer™ and paediatric doctor discussing her work with children.
- Pierpaola Volpones will address the self-discovery path of the Rolfer®
From the world of science we will have interesting contributions from Robert Schleip, on fascia as an emotional and sensory organ, and Carlo Ventura, showing research results on the effect of touch on the natural vibration of cells.
Building on the positive experience of last year’s marketing workshop, we offer a free seminar on how to make the most of ERA’s marketing and PR resources to grow our practices.
Embedded in the conference programme, is the ERA General Assembly. All ERA members are welcome to attend and we encourage you to join and learn about new developments while ensuring your voice is included in all discussions to be had. The agenda for the General Assembly will be sent to all ERA members at least six weeks prior to the event. We invite you to contribute to the conference and workshops by bringing your curiousity and experience to Munich next Summer!
We look forward to seeing you there!
John, Julia, Lisa, Marina, Marcel
ERA Board of Directors