Neuro Vascular Bundle (NVB)
Wrapped in connective tissues a neuro-vascular-bundle embryologically functions as a developmental fulcrum guiding the growth-movement of structure. We can manually address these original and central tensional structures relating the axial space of being to the peripheral space of doing.
For those wanting to acquire: 2 Intermediate (Manipulation) Credits
- Get an introduction to and an overview of the organization of the neurovascular bundle of legs and arms and its basic embryological development.
- Get an introduction to and an overview of the role and embryological development of the circulatory system.
- Discuss the layers of connective tissue that surrounds the neurovascular bundle that manifest a tensional relationship from the center towards the peripheral area of growth.
- Highlight the topography and structures along the path the neurovascular bundles transverse and discuss the benefits of having them free to glide.
- Learn to use general techniques for mobilizing neurovascular bundles.
- Apply selected techniques to neural manipulation and learn how to apply to the structural patterns of our clients.
- Explore fundamental aspects of listening to orient our diagnostic, palpatory and treating hands.
We will study together with:
- Information - lectures on anatomy, on the relationship of the neurovascular bundles and structure;
- Body assessment – pattern identification using visual, movement and palpatory assessment;
- Hands-on – demonstrations and exchanges on practical manual techniques; introduction to how to contact neurovascular bundles;
- Integration – ways to integrate neural manipulation on our daily work