18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolfer®, Certified Rolfing® Instructor, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
Gerhard Hesse is a Certified Advanced Rolfer…
"Expression through shoulder girdle, hands and face"
It's the second of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
Dieser Workshop ist ein guter Anfangspunkt, wenn Sie
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing knowledge of anatomy in context of Rolfing Structural Integration
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
Was Sie im Kurs erwartet
- the anatomy of the upper part of the body from shoulder girdle to hands and face
- deepening your skills in touch (palpation)
- how anatomical structures develop in the embryo