"Discovering the fascial net of the lower body"
It's the first of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
Dieser Workshop ist ein guter Anfangspunkt, wenn Sie
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- do not have previous experience in myofascial bodywork and want to find out if it is right for you
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
Was Sie im Kurs erwartet
- exploring the lower body – feet, legs and pelvis
- using your hands as your tools
- creating strength by using your body weight
- learning how to ‘body-read’
- how Rolfers approach their work
- establishing clear boundaries in the therapeutic relationship