18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolfer®, Certified Rolfing® Instructor, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
Kathrin Grobelnik has been a Certified Rolfer™ since 2007, Certified Advanced Rolfer…
"Interacting with the fascial net of the the trunk"
It's the third of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
Dieser Workshop ist ein guter Anfangspunkt, wenn Sie
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing skills in myofascial bodywork
- are a manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
Was Sie im Kurs erwartet
- exploring the trunk – chest and abdomen
- continuing the explorations of the first two Touch workshops
- experiencing how the fascial network connects different parts of the body
- how Rolfing touch can address restrictions in range of movement and fascial pathways
- At the end of this workshop, you’ll have an opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learnt, under your teacher’s supervision.