PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is free of charge, but is only bookable in conjunction with a full conference registration
- Saturday, 10th November 2018: 1.5 hour Workshop from 17:30 – 19:00 Hrs
Charlotte Fraser and Sibyl Darrington
„Demystifying Rolfing® – Structural Integration“
How to Harness PR and Media Communications to Grow Your Practice
Key Objective: To provide ideas and strategies to help workshop participants raise awareness of Rolﬁng®, and to enable them to communicate more effectively with the media in order to enhance their reputation and expand their prospective client base.
- What Public Relations is – and what it isn’t!
- What are the beneﬁts of PR?
- The PR Tool Kit
- Guidance on media protocol and how best to handle journalists
- RolﬁngUK Case Study – to help equip you with a simple framework so you can more conﬁdently undertake your own local or regional PR campaign
- Questions and Answers for Sibyl and Charlotte
- The Art of Story Telling – What’s your story?
- Practical Exercise
- Action list for setting up a PR team – how to go about it
- Template Introductory letter to media to provide core component of press kit
- Social media best practice guidance for better impact
- Media protocol – advice on handling media
Programme content may be subject to change.
Charlotte Fraser, Media Relations Professional
Co-Founder of Pilot PR in London, Charlotte is a Media Relations specialist with over 20 years of experience specialising in the Luxury Lifestyle, Health, Spa and Wellness sectors. A qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist, Charlotte has previously written a monthly nutrition column for a leading UK luxury lifestyle magazine as well as contributed to newspapers, magazines and radio shows on topical health and wellness issues. A passionate advocate of Rolfing® as a result of her own personal experience, Charlotte and Pilot PR worked with Rolfing® UK on a nine-month campaign in 2016/2017 to help raise wider public awareness as to the health benefits of Rolfing® in the UK. Charlotte has also contributed to the Rolfing® ‘Success Stories’ for the ERA.
Sibyl Darrington, Certiﬁed Rolfer™