Exploring the inter relations of structure and function - Freeing the structure from inside out - Part 1
France Hatt-Arnold is a Certified Rolf Movement™ Practitioner (1986), Certified Rolfer…
'Freeing the structure from inside out, stimulating function from outside in'
France proposes 2 workshops which explores very different ways to approach a client’s need.
- Those looking to obtain Credits: 4 Manipulative credits.
Part 1 and 2 will provide 4 Manipulative credits and 3 Rolf Movement credits, we recommend taking both classes, as the first one facilitates the experience of the second one.
PART 1: Freeing the structure from inside out (12th to 15th of January 2023)
You will learn:
- to identify through a listening touch where there is a major holding or fixation in the structure by laying your hands in specific areas in which you will get general and specific information
- to access key places of the myofascial structure and of the visceral system, giving in turn a clear response at the level of the autonomic nervous system
- to identify key places of the cranium and jaw that facilitate their mutual balance in gravity
- to access certain key articulations of the ligamentous bed, for the structure to find natural balance in gravity
- to check again with a listening touch, the outcome of your intervention