"Expression through shoulder girdle, hands and face"
It's the second of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing knowledge of anatomy in context of Rolfing Structural Integration
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- the anatomy of the upper part of the body from shoulder girdle to hands and face
- deepening your skills in touch (palpation)
- how anatomical structures develop in the embryo