Level 1 Anatomy 2 in Amsterdam: Expression - shoulder girdle, hands and face
Anatomy of Expression: "Expression through shoulder girdle, hands and face"
It's the second of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
Invoicing and payment will be through Esoterra in Amsterdam.
This workshop is a good place to, if you:
- want to deepen your existing knowledge of anatomy in context of Rolfing Structural Integration
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
- the anatomy of the upper part of the body from shoulder girdle to hands and face
- deepening your skills in touch (palpation)
- how anatomical structures develop in the embryo