Movement 3 in Amsterdam
18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolf Movement™ Instructor, Certified Rolfer®, Rolf Movement® Faculty, Certified Rolfing® Instructor, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
France Hatt-Arnold is a Certified Rolf Movement™ Practitioner (1986), Certified Rolfer…
"The dynamics of walking"
It's the third of three movement workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
You will then be transfered to Esoterra Website, please finalise your registration and payment there.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing movement skills
- want to understand how gravity can help you move more easily with less discomfort in everyday life
- use your body as a singer, musician, dancer or actor and want to stand and move with greater ease
- do sports such as free climbing, martial arts or yoga and want to learn how working with gravity can improve your performance
- teach a movement discipline such as Feldenkrais, Gyrotonic, Pilates, yoga, weight training or gymnastics, and want to deepen your understanding of movement in gravity
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- the dynamics of walking
- how all parts of your body work together to create stability and mobility
- contralateral walking (moving the opposite arm and leg) and how it promotes balance and lift in the body