Level 1 Touch 1: Discovering the fascial net of the lower body
"Discovering the fascial net of the lower body"
It's the first of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- do not have previous experience in myofascial bodywork and want to find out if it is right for you
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- exploring the lower body – feet, legs and pelvis
- using your hands as your tools
- creating strength by using your body weight
- learning how to ‘body-read’
- how Rolfers approach their work
- establishing clear boundaries in the therapeutic relationship