Touch 2 in Amsterdam
• Completed upper secondary education (A-Levels, Abitur) or an equivalent professional qualiﬁcation
"Exploring the fascial net of the upper body"
It's the second of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
You will then be transfered to Esoterra Website, please finalise your registration and payment there.
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing skills in myofascial bodywork
- are a manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
- exploring the upper body – hands, arms and shoulder girdle
- fine-tuning your touch skills to the needs of different people
- developing a wider variety of touch, direct and indirect, firm and light, listening and following
- deepening your understanding of how to ‘body-read’
- continue learning about how Rolfers approach their work
- working with clients in different positions – lying down, sitting and standing