Touch 2 in Amsterdam
18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolf Movement™ Instructor, Certified Rolfer®, Rolf Movement® Faculty, Certified Rolfing® Instructor, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
France Hatt-Arnold is a Certified Rolf Movement™ Practitioner (1986), Certified Rolfer…
"Interacting with the fascial net of the the trunk"
It's the third of three touch workshops within the Myofascial Foundation.
To register, please click on REGISTER button.
You will then be transfered to Esoterra Website, please finalise your registration and payment there.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- want to deepen your existing skills in myofascial bodywork
- are a manual therapist, osteopath, or pilates or yoga instructor and want to expand your professional skills
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- exploring the trunk – chest and abdomen
- continuing the explorations of the first two Touch workshops
- experiencing how the fascial network connects different parts of the body
- how Rolfing touch can address restrictions in range of movement and fascial pathways
- At the end of this workshop, you’ll have an opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learnt, under your teacher’s supervision.